How to add a remote
using IAS or RRA
- You may have two ways to add a remote access policy for IAS,
Routing and Remote Access and Internet Authentication Service.
- After opening one of them, right-click Remote Access Policies, and then click New
Remote Access Policy.
- Use the New Remote Access Policy Wizard to create a policy.
For a common
policy, you must choose the following:
- An access method:
- Whether to grant access permissions by user or by group.
- Authentication methods.
- Levels of allowed encryption (depending on the access method
For a custom policy, you must configure the following:
- A set of policy conditions.
- Whether remote access permission for the policy is granted or
- Remote access policy profile settings.
Post your questions, comments, feedbacks and suggestions
Contact a consultant
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2015
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.