How to Boot into Recovery
1. Insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the
2. Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from
the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted to do so.
3. When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press "R" to start the
4. If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, choose the
installation that you need to access from the Recovery Console.
5. When you are prompted to do so, type the Administrator password.
Note: This password for the default Administrator account is set when
installing Windows XP. If you have not set a password for it, press Enter.
Post your questions, comments, feedbacks and suggestions
Contact a consultant
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2017
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.