How to Create a Group for Print Shares
A. Create an IP Address resource
1. Open the Cluster Administrator tool. Click Start, then Run and type
2. Choose the File menu, Select New and Resource
3. In the Name box, type Print IP Address. Again, the name of a resource is
administrative purposes and is not exposed to external clients connecting to
4. In the Resource Type box, select IP Address. This designates that this
will be an
5. In the Group box, select Printers since this will be the group we want
resource to exist.
6. Click Next button
Post your questions, comments, feedbacks and suggestions
Contact a consultant
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2017
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.