How to Change the file association in Windows 7
- Step by step with screenshots
1. Click the Start and then select Default Programs.
2. Click Associate a file type or protocol with program.
3. Click the XXX file extension and verify whether it is correctly set to
open with the program which you want to use.
4. If the configuration is not set correctly, please highlight this XXX file
extension and click the Change program button.
5. Check whether the program is listed in the Recommended Program or
Programs. If so, please choose the program and click OK.
6. If not, please click the Browse button to locate the correct program.
7. Click OK.
Post your questions, comments, feedbacks and suggestions
Contact a consultant
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2015
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.