Blackberry How to
How to delete users in BlackBerry Professional Software
1. Go to options.
2. Select Status.
Assume you have Sprint Blackberry Curve phone and you want to reset the account. Here are how to.
A. Reset account on the SmartPhone
1. On the Blackberry Curve phone, select Setup>Email Settings.
2.In Log in, type the user name and password.
3. Highlight the email address and select Edit. To delete it, select Delete. You can change the password too.
B. Reset account by accessing web site
1. Access http://sprint.blackberry.com and login.
2. In EMail Accounts page, click Set Up Account.
3. In Set Up An Existing Email Account, type your company email address and password.
4. You delete the account or change the password.
Assume you have Sprint Blackberry Curve phone and you want to reset the password. Here are how to:
1. Access http://sprint.blackberry.com and select Forgot Password.
2. Type the username or PIN. Then click Request Password.
3. Check message in the Smartphone for the password.
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2013 ChicagoTech.net, All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.